Joining a mortgage network can have a number of benefits for a mortgage broker firm. In this feature we explore the advantages adviser firms can gain by joining a mortgage network.
Delivery of a quality service / Return on investment
When a mortgage adviser firm commits to spending their hard-earned money on any aspect of a mortgage network they hope they will gain some return on their investment. Good mortgage networks will offer value to their member firms by:
- Competitive lender fees – top mortgage networks will have pre-negotiated preferential terms for their member firms with lenders to provide them with access to the most competitive procuration fees in the market
- Allowing them to pay procurement fees on exchange of contracts
- Having no FCA & FSCS fees, monthly adviser costs, or PI insurance premiums
- Providing a comprehensive range of mortgage, protection and GI products
- Providing services through experienced network support staff for elements such as business development and regulatory compliance
- Delivering digital business solutions to improve efficiency.
Business growth, care and support
Mortgage brokers looking to join a network want to be sure that the network demonstrate a genuine care for their business and provide a quality service. In relation to this, a good mortgage network will:
- Offer support in developing your business
- Support your business in ensuring that you are compliant with all FCA regulations
- Help you with your technological and marketing requirements.
You can benefit from all of the above by joining Stonebridge. If you’re interested in joining our mortgage network or would just like to know more information our team would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us today.